| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maintirano in October is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A feeble 14.7mm (0.6in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:46 long with an average length of 12:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Maintirano October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Maintirano, Madagascar
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Maintirano:
- Antsiranana, Madagascar - 849 kms (527.6 miles) NE
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 697.9 kms (433.7 miles) NE
- Sambaba Sud, Madagascar - 777.3 kms (483 miles) ENE
- Analalava, Madagascar - 550.4 kms (342 miles) NE
- Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar - 750.5 kms (466.4 miles) ENE
- Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar - 361.9 kms (224.9 miles) NE
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 567.3 kms (352.5 miles) E
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 373.4 kms (232 miles) ESE
- Morondava, Madagascar - 250.1 kms (155.4 miles) S
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 548.9 kms (341.1 miles) ESE
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 573.2 kms (356.2 miles) SE
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 495.9 kms (308.1 miles) SE
- Tolanaro, Madagascar - 832.9 kms (517.6 miles) SSE
- Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna, Madagascar - 832.9 kms (517.6 miles) SSE